Road closed for one hour after motorist crashes
- Credit: Archant
A road has re-opened after a single car collision last night which saw no one injured.
Emergency services were called to Abbey Road in Flixton, near Bungay, last night at 7.45pm, which saw a road closed for one hour.
A silver Ford had crashed on the road, but no other cars were involved and the driver escaped without injuries.
Fire appliances from Halesworth, Bungay, and Diss arrived to the scene.
Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service said: "There was a one vehicle road traffic collision which we were called to by the police. It was a single private vehicle, and on arrival of the fire service everyone was out of the car and okay.
You may also want to watch:
"We were there to make everyone and the vehicle safe."
A spokesperson for Suffolk Police added: "Everyone was out of the car and there were no injuries or road blockage. A recovery vehicle arrived by 8.37pm"
- 1 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 2 Woman hurt in hit-and-run crash near school
- 3 Disabled driver fined £60 for stopping to clean windscreen at hospital
- 4 City step up Skipp Spurs chase
- 5 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 6 Waiting game for parkrun lovers as one Norfolk event closes
- 7 Man living in hotel after sewage floods bathroom in 'uninhabitable' flat
- 8 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 9 Pub ordered to pay £23.5k compensation to sacked disabled worker
- 10 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
No arrests were made and the motorist did not require an ambulance.
Keep up to date with our live traffic map.