Road cleared near Aylsham following crash at Hevingham involving ‘cylinders’
- Credit: Archant
Emergency services and the Environmental Protection Unit were called to north Norfolk following an accident involving 'cylinders'.
It happened at around 3.50pm today (Friday) along the A140 at Hevingham, near Aylsham.
Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service appliances from Sprowston and Aylsham, along with the Environmental Protection Unit, attended the accident which involved cylinders.
Fire crews confirmed that no one was trapped and that scene safety was provided.
There was also no damage to the cylinders involved.
You may also want to watch:
Traffic was diverted at Aylsham roundabout.
- 1 Fire crews battling large house blaze
- 2 Seven cosy pubs to visit in Norfolk this winter
- 3 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 4 Jailed this week: Primark brawl, attempted murder and abuse
- 5 Roof collapses into home after major blaze engulfs it
- 6 Ford and Jaguar crash in second incident near village in same night
- 7 Three cars crash and two end up in ditches on rural road
- 8 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 9 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 10 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?