Road cleared near Aylsham following crash at Hevingham involving ‘cylinders’
- Credit: Archant
Emergency services and the Environmental Protection Unit were called to north Norfolk following an accident involving 'cylinders'.
It happened at around 3.50pm today (Friday) along the A140 at Hevingham, near Aylsham.
Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service appliances from Sprowston and Aylsham, along with the Environmental Protection Unit, attended the accident which involved cylinders.
Fire crews confirmed that no one was trapped and that scene safety was provided.
There was also no damage to the cylinders involved.
You may also want to watch:
Traffic was diverted at Aylsham roundabout.
- 1 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 3 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 4 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 5 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 6 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 7 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 8 Woman in 60s suffers serious injuries after car crashes into ditch
- 9 Plea for farmers to engage with public over footpath fears
- 10 'Disappointment' as thieves raid £16,000 of kit from town's sports club