Elderly woman injured following two-car collision in Oulton Broad
- Credit: Archant
A woman has been taken to hospital after two cars were in collision on a busy stretch of road in Oulton Broad.
The crash on Bridge Road caused delays around Lowestoft, as the road was blocked for almost two hours.
The crash happened about 10.40am on Wednesday, with the road open as of 12.35pm.
A police spokesman said: 'We were called at 10.42am this morning to reports of a two-vehicle road traffic collision on Bridge Road, Oulton Broad.
'The driver was able to exit the car, and there are not believed to have been any injuries reported.'
You may also want to watch:
The East of England Ambulance Service also attended. A spokesman said: 'We were called at 10.41am today to Bridge Road to a report of a road traffic collision. An ambulance crew attended to one patient – a woman believed to be in her 80s. She was taken to James Paget University Hospital for further care. Her condition is not believed to be life-threatening or serious.'
- 1 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 2 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 3 ‘I cried so much’ - Mum-of-four on impact of whole family having Covid
- 4 Norwich Debenhams looks doomed as Boohoo to buy brand
- 5 Bus crashes into lorry in Norwich
- 6 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals
- 7 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village
- 8 Body discovered in Thetford Forest Park
- 9 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 10 Pretty thatched cafe on Broads up for sale for £75,000