Reepham Music festival getting ready for Roachford
- Credit: Columbia Records
Music lovers still have a chance to grab tickets to see a soul icon at this years Reepham Music Festival.
Roachford, whose classic singles 'Cuddly Toy' and 'Family Man' smashed the UK and US charts in the late 1980s, will top the bill at the annual event, which is now just seven weeks away.
The artist has worked with the likes of Michael Jackson and Chaka Khan in an illustrious career spanning more than three decades.
He will perform alongside a variety of musical acts including Norwich beatboxer Differential, punk band Black Water County and ska band Mainly Madness over the weekend of August 11-12.
Now in its 11th year, the money raised from ticket sales of the Reepham Music Festival goes to help local charities.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets can be purchased via the website www.reephamfestival.co.uk or at Very Nice Things in Reepham, Whitwell & Reepham Station or Soundclash in Norwich.
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 3 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 4 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 5 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 6 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 7 Hotel owner on directing The Only Way is Essex stars in Norfolk
- 8 'It's a blow for the community' - Day centre closes after 43 years
- 9 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 10 Residents' anger at Deliveroo motorcycle drivers using pavement shortcut