Ripstop Theatre group to bring A Real Mermaid’s Tale to Garboldisham as part of Diss Corn Hall on tour
- Credit: Ripstop Theatre
A theatre group is bringing its brand new production to South Norfolk as part of the Diss Corn Hall On Tour series.
On Saturday, April 29 Ripstop Theatre will visit Garboldisham Village Hall to perform an original story with a specially-commissioned soundtrack.
A Real Mermaid's Tale is the story of Amelia Buttersnap, who goes in search of unseen, mythical creatures and ends up in a close encounter of the fairy kind.
Audiences are transported deep under the ocean on a exciting journey full of maps, mutinous rats, featuring glove puppets, magic tricks and traditional shadow puppetry.
The performance, which is suitable for the whole family, will take place at Garboldisham Village Hall at 2pm on Saturday, April 29.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are priced at £6 for adults and £4 for children.
For information, visit www.thecornhall.co.uk
- 1 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 2 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 3 Pretty thatched cafe on Broads up for sale for £75,000
- 4 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 5 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals
- 6 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village
- 7 ‘I cried so much’ - Mum-of-four on impact of whole family having Covid
- 8 Bus crashes into lorry in Norwich
- 9 Body discovered in Thetford Forest Park
- 10 Child groomer caught by seven paedophile hunter groups