Motorist killed in A11 crash between car, lorry and deer is named
- Credit: Archant
A motorist who was killed in a crash between a car, deer and HGV on the A11 has been named.
Rikki Loades, 31, of Colossus Way, Norwich, died on Monday (April 29) in a collision on the A11 near Wymondham.
At the time, a police spokesman said emergency services attended the scene around 4.55am after two cars hit a deer near Wymondham.
The driver of one of the cars was then involved in a collision with an HGV and died at the scene.
At an inquest opening at Norfolk Coroner's Court on Friday, the medical cause of death was given as multiple injuries due to a road traffic collision.
You may also want to watch:
The court heard Mr Loades was born on September 1, 1987 in Great Yarmouth and worked as a website developer.
Senior coroner for Norfolk Jacqueline Lake adjourned the inquest until October 23.
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 Hundreds more trees on route of Norwich NDR have died
- 3 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 4 Couple fined £400 for digging up 8,000 Norfolk bluebells
- 5 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 6 'I remember shutting down' - Singer on cancer diagnosis at Norfolk hospital
- 7 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 8 Woman left 'penniless' while waiting five weeks for first pension payment
- 9 Ford and Jaguar crash in second incident near village in same night
- 10 Road closed after crash involving car and two tractors