Revellers ready for annual beer festival Crusaders Rugby Football Club in Hethersett/Little Melton
- Credit: Archant
Fine music, a range of beers and plenty of good times are set to flow as a Norfolk rugby club gets ready for its annual beer festival.
The Crusaders Rugby Football Club based in Hethersett/Little Melton will host its ninth annual festival July 21-23.
Maurice Durrant, events co-ordinator, said the festival would raise money to upgrade the club's changing rooms, and help a rugby charity called The Wooden Spoon which supports disadvantaged and disabled children in the area.
Mr Durrant said: 'Everyone always really enjoys it, so we must be doing something right. People can camp for the weekend and not worry about driving home.'
You may also want to watch:
There will be 30 beers and ciders on offer and live music will include the Haley Moyse Blue Grass Band on Friday evening, Hollowlands on Saturday afternoon and Wake The Neighbours on Saturday evening. The festival will be sponsored by Norwich's Fat Cat Brewery.
- 1 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 2 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 3 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 4 Fired twice in two months: Events boss feels the pain of Covid
- 5 Norfolk bowls star tests positive at world indoor championships
- 6 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 7 Centre takes action after IT failure causes long queues for Covid jab
- 8 Man's neck broken after being hit by 800kg load which fell off forklift
- 9 Out on the beat - we join police Covid patrol on the seafront
- 10 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing