Revellers ready for annual beer festival Crusaders Rugby Football Club in Hethersett/Little Melton
- Credit: Archant
Fine music, a range of beers and plenty of good times are set to flow as a Norfolk rugby club gets ready for its annual beer festival.
The Crusaders Rugby Football Club based in Hethersett/Little Melton will host its ninth annual festival July 21-23.
Maurice Durrant, events co-ordinator, said the festival would raise money to upgrade the club's changing rooms, and help a rugby charity called The Wooden Spoon which supports disadvantaged and disabled children in the area.
Mr Durrant said: 'Everyone always really enjoys it, so we must be doing something right. People can camp for the weekend and not worry about driving home.'
You may also want to watch:
There will be 30 beers and ciders on offer and live music will include the Haley Moyse Blue Grass Band on Friday evening, Hollowlands on Saturday afternoon and Wake The Neighbours on Saturday evening. The festival will be sponsored by Norwich's Fat Cat Brewery.
- 1 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 2 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 3 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 4 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 5 Gilmour advised to quit City for Rangers loan return
- 6 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 7 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 8 Norfolk roadworks to be aware of this week
- 9 Top five Norfolk campsites according to Tripadvisor
- 10 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out