A world first active reality adventure game in West Norfolk, gives its first code breaker £250
- Credit: Matthew Usher
West Norfolk active reality adventure game has found its first code breaker, and given him £250.
More than 1000 people have taken part in REVEAL, an active reality adventure story, which launched at the King's Lynn Christmas lights switch on, on November 25.
Creators, Collusion have announced the winner of the £250 prize for cracking the REVEAL codes first, Rob Elwes of King's Lynn.
Rob has lived in King's Lynn for the past 20 years and when he saw the publicity for REVEAL around the town and, quickly began playing.
Commenting on his win, Mr Elwes said: 'I'm interested in technology, history and the arts so REVEAL, as the perfect combination of these and in my home town, got me hooked from the start. When I heard I'd won, I was quite surprised no-one else had got it first, then excited and delighted.'
You may also want to watch:
REVEALS fourth and final live show begins tomorrow (December 23) at 4pm on the Tuesday Market Place, King's Lynn.
- 1 Family tribute to caring and loving Norwich man who was 'one of a kind'
- 2 Teenage girl seriously sexually assaulted near rail track
- 3 Man in 20s among further Covid deaths at Norfolk hospital
- 4 Talented teen baker set to open cake shop in town centre
- 5 Motorcyclist, 17, dies after crashing into lamp post
- 6 The Norfolk market town that used to be in Suffolk
- 7 MP moves to reassure public as film crew hires out village homes
- 8 Destructive stink bugs could be heading for Norfolk
- 9 Plea for a solution after raw sewage floods family's garden
- 10 'Not in a religious village!' - Residents' shock at drug squad swoop