Return of the Jedi (training). Norwich Star Wars Club gears up for fifth sci-fi and film convention
- Credit: citizenside.com
A host of science fiction stars from the small and big screen are set to make an appearance at the fifth Norwich Sci-Fi and Film Convention at the weekend.
The event, organised by the Norwich Star Wars Club, will be held at the Nick Rayns LCR at the University of East Anglia from 10am on Sunday.
The convention will feature the return of Jedi training for children and a number of actors who have featured in science fiction movies and TV shows, including Terry Molloy, Martin Ballantyne, Femi Taylor, Michael Henbury, Louise Jameson, Donna Africa, Tim Dry, Pam Rose and Caroline Blakiston.
An auction will also be held to raise funds for Help for Heroes
Tickets are £5 for adults, £1 for under 14s and under fives get in for free.
You may also want to watch:
Call 01603 508050 or visit www.ueaticketbookings.co.uk
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 Hundreds of volunteers search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 5 Family's distress as Covid rules force double-jabbed mother into isolation
- 6 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 7 Man defrauded more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm to fund gambling addiction
- 8 Son's plea for help as mum, 87, goes missing from care home
- 9 The Range confirms new store at former Outfit on retail park
- 10 Norfolk and Waveney's 30 under 30 - from world-beating athletes to business owners