Resurfacing works to cause disruption on the A1066 between Garboldisham and Riddlesworth
- Credit: Archant � 2004
There will be disruption on a major road between Thetford and Diss while resurfacing works are carried out.
The works on the A1066 Thetford Road will begin on Monday, July 3.
The site will extend from the junction with Church Road, in Garboldisham, through to the junction with The Street, in Riddlesworth.
During the works, which is expected to take up to two weeks to complete, traffic will be controlled using stop/go boards together with convoy vehicles operating with a temporary 10mph speed limit.
The work will take place between 9am and 4.30pm each day and lay-bys within the works site will be closed.
You may also want to watch:
Access for businesses and residents within the works site will be maintained at all times.
Carried out by Norfolk County Council, the works will cost £335,000.
- 1 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 2 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 3 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 4 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 5 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 6 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 7 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 8 Club reopens after Covid cases among staff and customers
- 9 Dad's heartache over daughter's suicide and his fight to help others
- 10 Man drove round campsite 'like a rally driver' after argument
The authority has apologised for any inconvenience which may be caused.