Results of Hunstanton town survey to be unveiled
- Credit: Ian Burt
Town councillor Andrew Murray will present the analysis of a questionnaire completed by residents in Hunstanton about the town's future is being presented to the public tomorrow.
Hunstanton is developing its Neighbourhood Plan and part of the process involves speaking to those who live there to learn about its needs for the future.
The results will be presented at the Hunstanton Community Centre in Avenue Road after 470 questionnaires were completed by residents. Around half were completed by students from Smithdon High School.
Mr Murray, a member of Hunstanton Town Council, said: 'The results were a really helpful insight that will help shape the town's Neighbourhood Plan.
'The majority of the feedback was very positive. But it's very clear that Hunstanton residents do not like large housing developments and they feel there are too many second homes.'
You may also want to watch:
He added: 'I do hope people will come along and look at the findings in more detail.'
The event will be held between 8am and 8pm.
- 1 Driver dies in crash on A47
- 2 Electric vehicle owners could have to pay £50 to run cables to cars
- 3 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11
- 4 GP surgery in special measures after inspectors find range of faults
- 5 Indian restaurant in Norfolk nominated for two national awards
- 6 End of an era as hardware store closes after 60 years
- 7 Volunteers wanted - to be locked up in a Norfolk police cell
- 8 Your favourite pub, café, restaurant and hotel in Norfolk revealed
- 9 Inside the police operation that has led to 3000 arrests in Norfolk
- 10 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home