Restaurant brought to life with bhangra and Bollywood dancing, in Saxlingham Thorpe
- Credit: Archant
An Indian restaurant was brought to life with energetic dancing.
A bhangra and Bollywood dance workshop and party was held at Monty's Indian Restaurant, in Saxlingham Thorpe.
On Sunday night, Eternal Taal, a bhangra group from Birmingham, took centre stage and shared their best dance moves.
The group have previously performed at the House of Commons, The Graham Norton Show and The One Show.
More than 100 people took part and watched the group's performance.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Driver dies in crash on A47
- 2 Electric vehicle owners could have to pay £50 to run cables to cars
- 3 Inside the police operation that has led to 3000 arrests in Norfolk
- 4 Your favourite pub, café, restaurant and hotel in Norfolk revealed
- 5 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home
- 6 Volunteers wanted - to be locked up in a Norfolk police cell
- 7 End of an era as hardware store closes after 60 years
- 8 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11
- 9 The Norfolk waterway that is too rude for Facebook
- 10 GP surgery in special measures after inspectors find range of faults