Residents invited to discuss plans for 259 homes in Horsford
- Credit: Archant
Horsford Parish Council are inviting residents to discuss plans for up to 259 homes on the edge of the village.
At 7.30pm at Horsford Village Hall, revised plans from developers David Wilson Homes will be discussed at the parish council meeting.
Councillors will receive a report from delegates who have attended a meeting with the developers.
A campaign group called Save Green Lane was set up in the wake of the planning application being submitted, with many residents promising to fight the proposals.
A letter of objection sent in by members of the campaign group said 'Horsford is an unsuitable location for 259 additional dwellings'.
You may also want to watch:
'A development to the north of the village will require any traffic wishing to access Norwich for employment or recreational purposes to travel through the centre of the village,' they said.
- 1 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 2 Groundworks start at site of new McDonald’s restaurant
- 3 'It's opened my eyes' - What is it really like having coronavirus?
- 4 Chef Galton Blackiston closes fish and chip shop during week
- 5 'Fighting every shift' - intensive care nurse's harrowing Covid video diary
- 6 Brothers take wedding bookings for 2022 after finishing barn project
- 7 Town left at standstill after level crossing failure
- 8 Driver's lucky escape as lorry ends up in ditch
- 9 'Beccles Mafia' reported to police for harassing elderly shoppers
- 10 Seven lockdown rules that could change