Residents asked to review draft neighbourhood plan for Croxton, Brettenham and Kilverstone
- Credit: EDP � 2000
Three communities are being invited to review the first draft of a joint neighbourhood plan.
The Croxton and Brettenham and Kilverstone Joint Neighbour Plan Steering Group is the culmination of three years work.
At the heart of the plan are fourteen draft policies focusing on ways in which the environment, economy and social life of the three parishes can be strengthened.
The policies reflect feedback from a questionnaire sent to all residents in addition to consultation events and independent research.
However the steering group, which comprises of Croxton Parish Council and Brettneham and Kilverstone Parish Council, is keen for residents and businesses to review and provide feedback.
You may also want to watch:
The consultation period will run until September 29.
Hard copies of the plan are available from Breckland Council offices, Dereham, Thetford Library or on the parish councils' websites or here
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: Norwich City Council LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 4 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 5 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 6 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 7 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation
- 8 Man jailed after abducting 14-year-old girl
- 9 6 things to do as temperatures set to rise to 21C
- 10 Norfolk County Council Elections 2021: Joy for Greens in Norwich