Residents asked to review draft neighbourhood plan for Croxton, Brettenham and Kilverstone
- Credit: EDP � 2000
Three communities are being invited to review the first draft of a joint neighbourhood plan.
The Croxton and Brettenham and Kilverstone Joint Neighbour Plan Steering Group is the culmination of three years work.
At the heart of the plan are fourteen draft policies focusing on ways in which the environment, economy and social life of the three parishes can be strengthened.
The policies reflect feedback from a questionnaire sent to all residents in addition to consultation events and independent research.
However the steering group, which comprises of Croxton Parish Council and Brettneham and Kilverstone Parish Council, is keen for residents and businesses to review and provide feedback.
The consultation period will run until September 29.
Hard copies of the plan are available from Breckland Council offices, Dereham, Thetford Library or on the parish councils' websites or here
- 1 Body found in the sea at Great Yarmouth
- 2 Holiday Inn to become 'care hotel' to help struggling hospitals
- 3 One of East Anglia's largest property builders is sold to investment firm
- 4 Norwich firm part of growing number of businesses working four day weeks
- 5 Teenager died of injuries six days after crash
- 6 John Lewis CCTV footage leads to Norwich gun arrests
- 7 A year on: Tributes to teacher who died following tumour diagnosis
- 8 Popular teacher, 55, died after falling down stairs, inquest hears
- 9 1920s bungalow up for sale in one of the Broads' most sought-after villages
- 10 People are driving for hours to visit this loaded fries and doughnut kiosk