Urban arts festival returns to Great Yarmouth
- Credit: Archant
Do you have a creative spark that just needs unleashing? Or simply a huge passion for urban arts?
Reprezent Project are hosting their annual graffiti festival PARKT! on Friday.
The project is a community initiative dedicated to provide dynamic and inclusive arts and alternative cultural activities that can enhance the lives of young and unemployed people.
Participants will be able to enjoy a visual arts workshop before being let lose to showcase their creative talents.
Freedom and Peace has been decided as the theme for artists to explore in their urban artwork this year.
You may also want to watch:
The event will include performances from leading artists from across the globe including Canadian Brent Ray Fraser.
He was scouted by Louis Vuitton and commissioned for live shoe portraits across Canada.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 3 Woman hurt in hit-and-run crash near school
- 4 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 5 Disabled driver fined £60 for stopping to clean windscreen at hospital
- 6 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 7 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 8 Firefighters ripping out thatch to stop house fire spreading
- 9 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 10 UEA scientist warns against surge vaccination to combat Indian variant
Fraser will entertain onlookers with a unique multimedia performance.
Crowds will also be treated to live music, a selection of drinks and a BBQ.
The event starts at 4pm and will run until 8pm at the Drill Hall in Great Yarmouth.
Find out more at https://www.facebook.com/events/732408467106147/