Repairs to be carried out on Lingwood road
Workmen will be carrying out one day of carriageway repairs in Lingwood.
The work will take place on Monday, February 13 to undertake carriageway repairs.
Norfolk County Council says it will take one day to complete and a road closure will be in place for the duration of the works.
Norwich Road will be closed from Station Road to Chapel Road.
Access for residents will be maintained throughout the works.
You may also want to watch:
A signed diversion route will be in place via Chapel Road, Post Office Road and Station Road.
The county council says it apologises for any inconvenience the work may cause.
- 1 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 3 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 4 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 5 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 6 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 7 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 8 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 9 Jailed in Norfolk: Burglars, domestic abuse and threats to kill
- 10 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
The work which will cost £1,000 will be carried out by Norfolk County Council's Community and Environmental Services Department and their contractors.