Repairs to be carried out on Lingwood road
Workmen will be carrying out one day of carriageway repairs in Lingwood.
The work will take place on Monday, February 13 to undertake carriageway repairs.
Norfolk County Council says it will take one day to complete and a road closure will be in place for the duration of the works.
Norwich Road will be closed from Station Road to Chapel Road.
Access for residents will be maintained throughout the works.
You may also want to watch:
A signed diversion route will be in place via Chapel Road, Post Office Road and Station Road.
The county council says it apologises for any inconvenience the work may cause.
- 1 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 3 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 4 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 5 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 6 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 7 ATM containing thousands of pounds stolen from petrol station
- 8 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus
- 9 Gilmour advised to quit City for Rangers loan return
- 10 Former factory site to become a new church
The work which will cost £1,000 will be carried out by Norfolk County Council's Community and Environmental Services Department and their contractors.