Renault, Dacia top dealer satisfaction survey
- Credit: supplied
Renault has knocked Lexus from its perch at the top of the Auto Express Driver Power dealer satisfaction chart for the first time.
Lexus had topped the survey for each of the previous 14 years, but Renault and its Dacia sub-brand demoted Toyota's luxury arm to third place.
Driver Power takes place annually, and this year surveyed more than 38,000 people across 31 different brands.
Renault jumped 12 places compared with last year's result, having improved in all areas, but top scores for helpfulness and attitude saw the French manufacturer beat its Romanian partner to the top spot.
Paul Flanagan, Renault UK's managing director, said: 'These outstanding results for Renault and Dacia demonstrate the quality and reliability of our vehicles and the efforts that the Renault and Dacia dealer network has put into delivering exceptional customer service, as well as reaffirming our commitment to customer experience throughout the entire ownership cycle of all of our cars.
You may also want to watch:
'We are delighted that our own customers have rated Renault best of all manufacturers and Dacia in second place overall, and we will aim to innovate and improve our levels of customer satisfaction even further in the years ahead.'
Brian Walters, director of research and insight at Driver Power, added: 'Renault now leads the industry with respect to the helpfulness and attitude of its dealership personnel. In fact, Renault is among the top three brands in all six of the Driver Power dealer attributes.'
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: Norwich City Council LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 4 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 5 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 6 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 7 Man jailed after abducting 14-year-old girl
- 8 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation
- 9 6 things to do as temperatures set to rise to 21C
- 10 Norfolk County Council Elections 2021: Joy for Greens in Norwich