Remembrance in Norfolk - Armistice Day events in our region on Sunday
PUBLISHED: 16:51 10 November 2017 | UPDATED: 16:59 10 November 2017
These are just some of the many Remembrance Day events, held in Norfolk on Sunday, November 12.
• Attleborough, at the war memorial, at 10.50am.
• Beccles, war memorial at 1.45pm, service at St Michael’s Church, at 2.45pm.
• Bungay, a service at St Mary’s Church, at 2pm.
• Cromer, parade at 2.50pm, parish church service, at 3pm.
• Diss, a parade from United Reformed Church, at 2pm, then a service at St Mary’s.
• Downham Market, parade from the town hall, at 2.15pm.
• Great Yarmouth, at St George’s Park, at 10.55am.
• Hunstanton, parade from the United Services Club to the war memorial, at 10am.
• Holt, a service at the Methodist Church, at 10.30am.
• King’s Lynn, parade from the town hall to the tower gardens, at 11am.
•Lowestoft, at the Royal Plain, at 10.40am.
• Norwich, war memorial at 10.40am, service at Norwich Cathedral, at 11.40am.
• Thetford, at the Market Place, at 10.30am.
• Wymondham, a parade to the war memorial for 2.30pm, then a service at the Abbey.
This database contains the names of almost 33600 men from Norfolk and Suffolk who went off to serve in the First and Second World Wars never to return. You can search the list to find your relatives, or those from your town and village. We want users to add information and photographs, and leave tributes to the fallen - to ensure their sacrifice is remembered for future generations.