Registration opens for Marriott’s Way 10k race
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
Registration has opened for this year's Marriott's Way 10k race.
The event, which is now in its 11th year, follows the route of a disused railway line, starting in Aylsham and finishing at Reepham marketplace.
Organised by Broadland District Council and sponsored by D & F McCarthy, the off-road 10km race is limited to 500 places.
It takes place on October 6.
Advanced entries cost £15 for affiliated runners and £17 for non-affiliated runners.
You may also want to watch:
Young people aged four to 16 will also have the chance to run one mile of the route in fancy dress as part of a fun run.
Each child will receive a medal and voucher from the fun run's sponsor, the Bure Valley Railway.
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 3 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 4 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 5 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 6 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 7 Woman who got stuck in marshes rescued by coastguards
- 8 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 9 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 10 1,000 people book for Norwich restaurant's 'back out to help out' offer
To book a place in the Marriott's Way 10K Race 2019, visit www.totalracetiming.co.uk/race/96
To book your children for the Marriott's Way Children's Fun Run, visit www.ticketsource.co.uk/marriottswayfunrun