Time to register to vote in West Norfolk
- Credit: Matthew Usher
West Norfolk's annual registration exercise will be taking place from the end of July onwards with publication of a revised register of electors following on December 1.
The first part of the registration process is the issue of a household enquiry form.
This will be pre-printed with the names of anyone currently registered and a reply is needed regardless of whether or not any changes need to be made.
Anyone whose name does not appear on the form and is aged 16 or over needs to be added and anyone no longer there deleted.
The form will not itself register anyone new to an address; instead they will be sent an individual registration form.
You may also want to watch:
The electoral registration officer is asking people to return the form as quickly as possible. Online registration is now available at www.gov.uk/registertovote.
For more information contact the electoral helpline on 01553 616773.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 4 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 5 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 6 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 7 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 8 Firefighters ripping out thatch to stop house fire spreading
- 9 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 10 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021