Clutch of nominations for publisher Archant in awards celebrating best in regional press
- Credit: Archant
A host of Archant journalists have been shortlisted in a ceremony celebrating the best in regional press.
Journalists and teams at the publisher of this newspaper received nominations in seven categories, and will go forward to the final on May 18.
Those successful included Dan Grimmer, the EDP's public affairs correspondent, in specialist writer of the year, and Emma Youle, on Archant's Investigations Unit, for weekly reporter of the year.
The Eastern Daily Press was shortlisted in the social media team of the year award, digital initiative of the year, overall digital award and innovation and initiative of the year award, for its mental health and women's editions.
A special investigation by crime reporter Dominic Gilbert into a police doctor in Norfolk accused of sexually assaulting 33 police officers was also shortlisted in scoop of the year.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 3 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 4 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 5 Norfolk Broads boating holiday company named best in Britain
- 6 Teacher who supported hundreds of children through education dies aged 67
- 7 Queen spends the night in hospital, Palace confirms
- 8 'People are dying': Up to 500 patients waited for ambulance in one night
- 9 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 10 VIDEO: Cantwell missing as City prepare for Chelsea trip