Referendum to be held on Hellesdon ‘green grid’
- Credit: Archant © 2012
A vote is being held in Hellesdon on Thursday as residents are asked to decide on a new neighbour hood plan for the area.
Work has been ongoing since Christmas 2015 to draw up a new plan for Hellesdon which would help shape future growth. Included in the policies is the Hellesdon 'green grid', which would establish a network of green corridors throughout the area.
The referendum is being organised by broadland District Council.
Copies of all relevant documents are available online via the District Council's website:
Hard copies are also available to view at
• Broadland District Council offices, Thorpe Lodge, 1 Yarmouth Road, Norwich NR7 0DU
- 1 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 2 WATCH: 'Unplayable' delivery from Suffolk bowler goes viral
- 3 Men fined more than £600 for fishing illegally
- 4 A47 clears following long delays after four-vehicle crash
- 5 Farmer says cousin's wedding venue will bring 'criminal activity'
- 6 The best places to eat in north Norfolk according to The Good Food Guide
- 7 9 of the best campsites on the Norfolk coast
- 8 Green light for new Sainsbury's store on 850-home estate
- 9 Factory worker was found dead at home, court told
- 10 Norwich man wins jackpot on BBC game show Pointless
• Hellesdon Library, Wood View Road, Hellesdon, Norwich, NR6 5QB