Referendum to be held on Hellesdon ‘green grid’
- Credit: Archant © 2012
A vote is being held in Hellesdon on Thursday as residents are asked to decide on a new neighbour hood plan for the area.
Work has been ongoing since Christmas 2015 to draw up a new plan for Hellesdon which would help shape future growth. Included in the policies is the Hellesdon 'green grid', which would establish a network of green corridors throughout the area.
The referendum is being organised by broadland District Council.
Copies of all relevant documents are available online via the District Council's website:
You may also want to watch:
Hard copies are also available to view at
• Broadland District Council offices, Thorpe Lodge, 1 Yarmouth Road, Norwich NR7 0DU
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 4 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 5 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 6 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 7 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 8 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 9 Music-lovers' pub could be demolished for 23 flats
- 10 City draw up target list
• Hellesdon Library, Wood View Road, Hellesdon, Norwich, NR6 5QB