Emergency crews called after fire breaks out in washing machine
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
Firefighters were called to a mid-Norfolk market town after a washing machine caught alight.
Crews from the Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service was called to reports of a 'domestic building fire' on Kerdiston Road, off the B1145 in Reepham, at around 2pm on Saturday November 10.
Appliances from Aylsham and Dereham attended and firefighters put out the blaze using hand appliances.
No one is believed to have been injured.
The crew from Dereham was also called to Swaffham at around 4.30pm following reports of a vehicle on fire on the A47.
You may also want to watch:
Appliances from Massingham and Watton also attended but on arrival the crews found it was a false alarm caused by a mechanical fault.
- To find out more about becoming a retained firefighter for Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service visit the website www.norfolk.gov.uk/safety/norfolk-fire-and-rescue-service.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 4 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 5 Man jailed after abducting 14-year-old girl
- 6 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 7 Shock for Tories as they lose overall control of council
- 8 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 9 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation
- 10 Norfolk County Council Elections 2021: Joy for Greens in Norwich