Redwings Horse Sanctuary welcoming entries for annual show
- Credit: Archant
A horse sanctuary is welcoming entries for its annual show.
Redwings Horse Sanctuary is staging a jam-packed day full of activities for the event on Sunday, May 14, which will take place at Topthorn Equestrian Centre in Suffolk.
The show, now in its eighth year, will feature classes to suit all ages, horses and ability.
Redwings Show organiser Stacey Harvey said: 'Whether you are new to showing, looking for a challenge or hoping to turn your hoof to something new, I'm looking forward to once again welcoming horses and riders of all ages and abilities for another fun day out.'
Favourite classes from previous years will be making a comeback, such as the ever-popular Donkey Breed Society affiliated classes and the veteran, rescue and fun classes.
You may also want to watch:
For more information on the show and how to enter visit www.redwings.org.uk/show-2017
- 1 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 2 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 3 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 4 Do you recognise this man?
- 5 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 6 Norfolk beach ranked among world's top tourist attractions
- 7 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage
- 8 Location revealed for new major music festival with '90s flavour'
- 9 Two 'cowardly bullies' sentenced for Christmas attack at Center Parcs
- 10 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK