Red Arrows to fly over Norwich this week
- Credit: ALLY McGILVRAY
The famous Red Arrows will take to the skies over Norwich this week as they make their way to the Clacton Airshow.
The ten Red Arrows Hawks will be using Norwich Airport for their refuelling stop ahead of the airshow in Essex on Thursday and Friday.
The aircraft will arrive in the city at 2.06pm on Thursday afternoon before leaving for Clacton at 4.21pm. They will then arrive back in Norwich at 5.09pm following the display.
On Friday they will leave Norwich at 12.46pm to head back to Essex before arriving back in the city at 1.34pm. They will then leave Norwich at 3.42pm ahead of displays in Devon.
The City of Norwich Aviation Museum will be open for people to view the aircraft. Normal admission prices will apply.
Cromer welcomed the Red Arrows last week for the town's annual carnival with thousands of people turning out to see them fly in formation over the town.
You may also want to watch:
•If you capture any photos of the Red Arrows this week tweet as via @EDP24 or @EveningNews.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 4 Shock for Tories as they lose overall control of council
- 5 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 6 Man jailed after abducting 14-year-old girl
- 7 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 8 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 9 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation
- 10 Campervan ban lifted in 12 car parks by the coast