Record turnout expected for annual car rally heading to Holkham Hall from Sheringham on Sunday
- Credit: Archant
Hundreds of classic cars from all over the county will be lining up at Sheringham's main car park on Sunday, for the start of North Norfolk Classic Vehicle Club's (NNCVC) annual St George's Day run.
The event, which is sponsored by Anglia Car Auctions of Kings Lynn, is held as part of the Federation of British Vehicle Club initiative Drive it Day, and raises upwards of £5,000 a year for the East Anglian Air Ambulance.
Cars, ranging from a 1917 Model T Ford, to a brand new Aston Martin DB11, will set off to Holkham Hall from Station Road car park at 9am on Sunday.
NNVC secretary Roy Beckley said organisers were expecting a record turnout this year.
'The run gives enthusiasts a chance to drive their historic vehicles and marks the start of the classic vehicle season,' he added.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country
- 2 Jonny to the rescue! Boyfriend springs into action after coffee spill drama
- 3 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 4 Man dies following crash between tractor and car
- 5 Farmhouse sells at auction after 60 bids - but how much did it go for?
- 6 Wife's tribute to horse-loving 'true-gentleman' after inquest
- 7 Former policeman to appear in court accused of rape
- 8 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 9 The Original Factory Shop opens its doors in north Norfolk
- 10 12 police vehicles called to 'very serious' crash in west Norfolk