Record office to host fun archive colouring session
- Credit: Archant
A fun session of colouring archive images is being held at Suffolk Record Office in Lowestoft,
The drop-in event will take place on Monday, March 13 between noon and 2pm.
People are being invited to colour in images from the archive collections, including copies of historic postcards, illustrations from medieval manuscripts, Lowestoft Town Football Club programmes and a range of other items.
Tea and coffee will be provided and visitors can bring a packed lunch along.
The session will be in the Britten Room on the first floor of Lowestoft Central Library. Entry is free.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman said: 'We are really excited to be having this calming and fun session with images from our archives and we look forward to seeing everyone there.'
- 1 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 2 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 3 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 4 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 6 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 7 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 8 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 9 Early hours arrests as part of 'ongoing police investigation'
- 10 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting