Ready to rumble! First look at Florence Pugh as Paige in The Rock’s Fighting With My Family
- Credit: PA
Dwayne Johnson has taken to social media once again to update fans on the progress of his latest project Fighting With My Family, a film about Norwich wrestlers, The Knights.
The post provides a first look at Florence Pugh in full costume as WWE superstar Paige, real name Saraya-Jade Bevis, alongside The Rock and director/writer Stephen Merchant.
The 20-year-old actress, known for her work in The Falling and Lady Macbeth, has dyed her blonde locks black and donned a leather jacket and lip ring for the role.
Johnson's caption on the photo said: 'We shot some great scenes together that reflected my real life pivotal conversations I had with Paige. Very interesting to relive and shoot those moments.'
Several other cast members have been revealed online this week, including Kim Matula, Aqueela Zoll and Ellie Gonslaves who will be portraying WWE Divas in the film.
You may also want to watch:
Professional wrestler Thea Trinidad, known in the ring as Rosita, will also be appearing as a Divas Champion.
Made by Seven Bucks Productions with WWE Studios and Film 4, Fighting With My Family will focus on Paige's 'unlikely journey into the global spotlight' and star Game of Thrones actress Lena Headey, Hot Fuzz star Nick Frost and Wedding Crashers actor Vince Vaughn.
- 1 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 4 Former car showroom could make way for 146 student flats
- 5 Former pubs, schools and leisure centres among arson-hit sites
- 6 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 7 Why teacher was right to report Confederate flag to police
- 8 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 9 'This is nature' - Sadness as cathedral peregrine chick dies
- 10 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab