Ready to rumble! First look at Florence Pugh as Paige in The Rock’s Fighting With My Family
- Credit: PA
Dwayne Johnson has taken to social media once again to update fans on the progress of his latest project Fighting With My Family, a film about Norwich wrestlers, The Knights.
The post provides a first look at Florence Pugh in full costume as WWE superstar Paige, real name Saraya-Jade Bevis, alongside The Rock and director/writer Stephen Merchant.
The 20-year-old actress, known for her work in The Falling and Lady Macbeth, has dyed her blonde locks black and donned a leather jacket and lip ring for the role.
Johnson's caption on the photo said: 'We shot some great scenes together that reflected my real life pivotal conversations I had with Paige. Very interesting to relive and shoot those moments.'
Several other cast members have been revealed online this week, including Kim Matula, Aqueela Zoll and Ellie Gonslaves who will be portraying WWE Divas in the film.
You may also want to watch:
Professional wrestler Thea Trinidad, known in the ring as Rosita, will also be appearing as a Divas Champion.
Made by Seven Bucks Productions with WWE Studios and Film 4, Fighting With My Family will focus on Paige's 'unlikely journey into the global spotlight' and star Game of Thrones actress Lena Headey, Hot Fuzz star Nick Frost and Wedding Crashers actor Vince Vaughn.
- 1 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 2 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 3 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 4 Land wanted by village sold to mystery buyer for £50,000 more
- 5 Horse dies two months after being set on fire
- 6 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 7 Norfolk receives overnight flood warnings
- 8 'It was like a river' - Flood damage forces couple to move out
- 9 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 10 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47