Ready to rock: Have you heard about the creative new craze sweeping Norfolk?
- Credit: Norfolk Rocks
A new treasure-hunt trend known as rock hunting has taken Norfolk by storm.
Rock hunting involves decorating rocks, stones and pebbles, before hiding them for others to find.
The stones are decorated using pen or paint, sealed to ensure they aren't ruined by the rain and then those that find them are able to keep them or hide for someone else to enjoy.
A community Facebook page for the project, called Norfolk Rocks, was set up by Rocky Rainboe.
He said: 'Two weeks in to another long summer holiday I was looking for something new to help while away the hours when I stumbled upon rock hunting.
You may also want to watch:
'I created the Facebook group and it already has over 3,000 members. People's creativity and enthusiasm for this craft is a joy to behold.
'Children as young as 18 months all the way up to retired adults are getting on board and rocking Norfolk!'
For more information or to get involved click here.
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 3 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 4 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 5 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 6 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 7 Hotel owner on directing The Only Way is Essex stars in Norfolk
- 8 'It's a blow for the community' - Day centre closes after 43 years
- 9 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 10 Residents' anger at Deliveroo motorcycle drivers using pavement shortcut