Ready to rock: Have you heard about the creative new craze sweeping Norfolk?
- Credit: Norfolk Rocks
A new treasure-hunt trend known as rock hunting has taken Norfolk by storm.
Rock hunting involves decorating rocks, stones and pebbles, before hiding them for others to find.
The stones are decorated using pen or paint, sealed to ensure they aren't ruined by the rain and then those that find them are able to keep them or hide for someone else to enjoy.
A community Facebook page for the project, called Norfolk Rocks, was set up by Rocky Rainboe.
He said: 'Two weeks in to another long summer holiday I was looking for something new to help while away the hours when I stumbled upon rock hunting.
'I created the Facebook group and it already has over 3,000 members. People's creativity and enthusiasm for this craft is a joy to behold.
'Children as young as 18 months all the way up to retired adults are getting on board and rocking Norfolk!'
For more information or to get involved click here.
- 1 Doctors baffled by teenager's horrific long Covid symptoms
- 2 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 3 Norfolk man amongst UK's 12 most wanted
- 4 Pub near Dereham has its first winners of steak-eating challenge
- 5 Council leader arrested after suspected drink driving on Christmas Day
- 6 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 7 Couple explores Norfolk homes in Escape to the Country
- 8 MAPPED: Where thousands of homes could be built in north Norfolk
- 9 Man threatened to petrol bomb ex-partner's home
- 10 Revealed: Travelodge behind multi-million pound hotel development