Ready, teddy, go! Popular teddy zip wire event returns to windmill
- Credit: Ian Burt
A family fun day will be held at Dereham Windmill next month.
People can register teddy bears to fly down a zip wire from the top of the windmill.
There will also be games, including a teddy bear picnic, pass the parcel, tombola and grab a duck.
There will also be a bouncy castle, face painting at various stalls.
The event will be on Sunday, September 3.
You may also want to watch:
People can register teddies or toys to go down the zip wire between 12.30pm and 2pm then Zip Wire starts at 2.15pm
There is a fee of £3 per bear or toy.
- 1 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 4 Former car showroom could make way for 146 student flats
- 5 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 6 Former pubs, schools and leisure centres among arson-hit sites
- 7 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 8 Why teacher was right to report Confederate flag to police
- 9 'This is nature' - Sadness as cathedral peregrine chick dies
- 10 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
The event is at Dereham Windmill on Greenfields Road.
It will raise money for ongoing work at the windmill.
Dereham Windmill was built in 1835 and is the last of several windmills in the Dereham district.
The five-storey mill was saved by the trustees after falling into disuse over the years.