Your photos of the Hunter’s Moon
- Credit: Adrian B
The night of October 24 saw The Hunter's Moon dominate the sky.
The first full moon after September's Harvest Moon rose on the evening of October 24. The Hunter's Moon, thought to be named after those who would use the light it shed to hunt animals and preserve the meat for the winter months, appeared big and bright over Norfolk. Here are some of the photos our readers sent in of the annual event.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 2 Hollywood actors use Norwich hair salon
- 3 Garden centre launches outdoor eating with wood-fired pizza and waffles
- 4 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 5 MPs join the call to suspend gallbladder surgeon
- 6 Norwich shop worker beaten with hammer in row over phone refund
- 7 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 8 Popular railway will 'cease to exist' as soon as this year
- 9 Mother still 'grieving' for son who suffered life-changing brain injuries in crash
- 10 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'