Your photos of the Hunter’s Moon
- Credit: Adrian B
The night of October 24 saw The Hunter's Moon dominate the sky.
The first full moon after September's Harvest Moon rose on the evening of October 24. The Hunter's Moon, thought to be named after those who would use the light it shed to hunt animals and preserve the meat for the winter months, appeared big and bright over Norfolk. Here are some of the photos our readers sent in of the annual event.
- 1 Man charged with murder of 19-year-old daughter
- 2 Revealed: No one has paid £10,000 fines issued for breaking Covid rules
- 3 Father and son in court charged with murder of man
- 4 Father in court charged with murder of his teen daughter
- 5 Former Norwich restaurant to be transformed into £1.5m food hall
- 6 Concerns raised over fate of junior school site
- 7 Parking charges at city parks has raised £0
- 8 Farm launching wild camping with breakfast hampers and street food nights
- 9 The homeless newlyweds who have lived in their car for a year
- 10 Meet the three Norfolk businesses featured in Antiques Road Trip