Raveningham road to shut as resurfacing works carried out
- Credit: Archant
A Raveningham road will close so £42,000 of resurfacing can be carried out.
The B1136 Loddon Road is set to shut on Thursday, February 7, for 'major carriageway resurfacing works', according to Norfolk County Council.
The work will be carried out over two nights, subject to weather conditions.
The site will extend across the junctions with Thurlton Road and Beccles Road, and diversions will be in place to all through traffic.
The diversion will be in place from 7.30pm to 6am each night.
You may also want to watch:
A council statement said that vehicle access to businesses and properties within the limits of the closure will be kept from one end at all times.
Norfolk County Council's Community & Environmental Services department and its contractors will carry out the work at a cost of £42,000.
- 1 Busy petrol station on A140 closes due to 'unforeseen circumstances'
- 2 9 Norfolk pubs with heated gardens for mixed households
- 3 Shocking dashcam footage shows man doing 129mph through village
- 4 Vanishing village - Satellite images show incredible erosion at Winterton
- 5 Heavy rain prompts flood warnings as first snow forecast to fall
- 6 Parts of Norfolk see heavy snow falls with more to come
- 7 'Don't bend rules' warning to Christmas revellers
- 8 Workmen unearth six skeletons during city street overhaul
- 9 Cattle farmer who was 'known across the country' dies aged 79
- 10 Revealed: Coronavirus vaccine hubs in Norfolk