Raveningham road to shut as resurfacing works carried out
- Credit: Archant
A Raveningham road will close so £42,000 of resurfacing can be carried out.
The B1136 Loddon Road is set to shut on Thursday, February 7, for 'major carriageway resurfacing works', according to Norfolk County Council.
The work will be carried out over two nights, subject to weather conditions.
The site will extend across the junctions with Thurlton Road and Beccles Road, and diversions will be in place to all through traffic.
The diversion will be in place from 7.30pm to 6am each night.
You may also want to watch:
A council statement said that vehicle access to businesses and properties within the limits of the closure will be kept from one end at all times.
Norfolk County Council's Community & Environmental Services department and its contractors will carry out the work at a cost of £42,000.
- 1 Fire crews battling large house blaze
- 2 Seven cosy pubs to visit in Norfolk this winter
- 3 Ford and Jaguar crash in second incident near village in same night
- 4 Jailed this week: Primark brawl, attempted murder and abuse
- 5 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 6 Road closed after crash involving car and two tractors
- 7 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 8 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 9 'I remember shutting down' - Singer on cancer diagnosis at Norfolk hospital
- 10 Hundreds more trees on route of Norwich NDR have died