Road reopens after van crash blocked lane
- Credit: Archant
A road was partially blocked after a crash involving a van this morning.
The B1136 Yarmouth Road, which runs between Hales and Haddiscoe, was blocked in one lane, although traffic was able to pass.
The road has now reopened.
Officers from Norfolk Police were called to the scene, near Raveningham Barn, while the van was being recovered.
No other vehicles were involved in the collision.
You may also want to watch:
The driver of the van is not believed to have been injured.
- 1 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 2 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 3 Hollywood actors use Norwich hair salon
- 4 Garden centre launches outdoor eating with wood-fired pizza and waffles
- 5 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 6 Norwich shop worker beaten with hammer in row over phone refund
- 7 MPs join the call to suspend gallbladder surgeon
- 8 Mother still 'grieving' for son who suffered life-changing brain injuries in crash
- 9 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 10 Popular railway will 'cease to exist' as soon as this year