Road reopens after van crash blocked lane
- Credit: Archant
A road was partially blocked after a crash involving a van this morning.
The B1136 Yarmouth Road, which runs between Hales and Haddiscoe, was blocked in one lane, although traffic was able to pass.
The road has now reopened.
Officers from Norfolk Police were called to the scene, near Raveningham Barn, while the van was being recovered.
No other vehicles were involved in the collision.
You may also want to watch:
The driver of the van is not believed to have been injured.
- 1 Busy petrol station on A140 closes due to 'unforeseen circumstances'
- 2 9 Norfolk pubs with heated gardens for mixed households
- 3 Shocking dashcam footage shows man doing 129mph through village
- 4 Vanishing village - Satellite images show incredible erosion at Winterton
- 5 Heavy rain prompts flood warnings as first snow forecast to fall
- 6 Parts of Norfolk see heavy snow falls with more to come
- 7 Workmen unearth six skeletons during city street overhaul
- 8 'Don't bend rules' warning to Christmas revellers
- 9 Cattle farmer who was 'known across the country' dies aged 79
- 10 A140 cleared after being partially blocked following crash