Rare accolade for Wymondham-based rural chartered surveyor after studies
- Credit: Archant
A director at Diss-based chartered surveyors and auctioneers, TW Gaze, has earned a rare accolade.
Rachael Hipperson, who is a rural chartered surveyor herself, has become a fellow of the Agricultural Law Association, making her one of only a small handful of land agents in Norfolk to have acquired this qualification.
Ms Hipperson undertook her studies at Coventry University and sat her exams in London.
She said: 'This is a legal qualification which very few land agents and rural surveyors pursue.
'I like a challenge and have always had a very keen interest in taxation and agricultural holdings law and wished to develop my existing knowledge in these areas to be able to provide more comprehensive advice to clients.'
You may also want to watch:
Ms Hipperson joined TW Gaze in 2004, became a partner/director of the firm in 2011 and is now based in their office in Market Street, Wymondham.
- 1 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 2 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 3 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 4 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 5 ‘It went up like a matchstick’ - Neighbour’s horror at blaze
- 6 Dad's heartache over daughter's suicide and his fight to help others
- 7 7 of the prettiest streets in Norfolk
- 8 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 9 Family devastated after death of much-loved and well-known horse
- 10 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash