Range Rover and taxi crash on A47 at King’s Lynn
A Range Rover and a Ford Mondeo taxi have been involved in a crash on the A47 at King's Lynn.
The incident happened just after 4pm this afternoon at the Pullover Roundabout.
Police said no injuries have been reported.
Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service sent three appliances from Kings Lynn and Terrington because a person was trapped in one of the vehicles.
However their services were not required.
You may also want to watch:
Police officers are still at the scene awaiting recovery and helping with traffic flow.
- 1 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 2 Woman hurt in hit-and-run crash near school
- 3 Disabled driver fined £60 for stopping to clean windscreen at hospital
- 4 City step up Skipp Spurs chase
- 5 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 6 Waiting game for parkrun lovers as one Norfolk event closes
- 7 Man living in hotel after sewage floods bathroom in 'uninhabitable' flat
- 8 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 9 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 10 Pub ordered to pay £23.5k compensation to sacked disabled worker