Ramblers set for walks in the Beccles and Blythburgh areas
- Credit: � ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
The Waveney and District Group of Ramblers have two walks coming up over the coming days.
On Sunday, May 28, a nine-mile walk will be held along the Beccles, Barsham, Geldeston and Gillingham circuit.
Walkers are asked to meet at Beccles Quay car park for a walk that includes a picnic lunch.
For more details about the walk, you can call 07870 978 759.
On Wednesday, May 31 a five-mile walk will be held in the Blythburgh area. Meet at Blythburgh Church car park at 10.30am.
You may also want to watch:
For more details about this walk, you can call 01502 723988.
Forthcoming events include a coach walk on July 30, and the annual meeting of the Waveney Ramblers' group for 2017, at the Quaker Hall in Beccles, on Thursday, November 23.
- 1 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 2 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 3 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 4 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 5 Man exposed himself to three teenage girls at Morrisons
- 6 BBC Springwatch films at Norfolk nature haven - with beavers
- 7 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 8 'Vulnerable' Norfolk man missing from home
- 9 A47 tailbacks as roadworks move west near Norwich
- 10 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
Have you got a Waveney story? Tell The Journal by emailing email@example.com or alternatively you can call 01502 525820.