Ramblers set for walks in the Beccles and Blythburgh areas
- Credit: � ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
The Waveney and District Group of Ramblers have two walks coming up over the coming days.
On Sunday, May 28, a nine-mile walk will be held along the Beccles, Barsham, Geldeston and Gillingham circuit.
Walkers are asked to meet at Beccles Quay car park for a walk that includes a picnic lunch.
For more details about the walk, you can call 07870 978 759.
On Wednesday, May 31 a five-mile walk will be held in the Blythburgh area. Meet at Blythburgh Church car park at 10.30am.
For more details about this walk, you can call 01502 723988.
Forthcoming events include a coach walk on July 30, and the annual meeting of the Waveney Ramblers' group for 2017, at the Quaker Hall in Beccles, on Thursday, November 23.
- 1 EXCLUSIVE: US tycoons in Norwich City investment talks
- 2 Man claims supermarket fuel was contaminated as he reveals £200 repair bill
- 3 Broads Authority moves to prosecute pub over caravans - again
- 4 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 5 Scammers targeting Norfolk homes with fake parcel deliveries
- 6 Heavy delays on major Norfolk road after crash
- 7 Norwich pub selling out on Sundays with new head chef's roast dinners
- 8 Soldier from Norwich jailed over rape of girl
- 9 Revealed: Your favourite fish and chip shop in Norfolk
- 10 Where you can see the Red Arrows over Norfolk this weekend
Have you got a Waveney story? Tell The Journal by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can call 01502 525820.