Ramblers set for walk in Homersfield and Alburgh area
- Credit: � ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
The Waveney and District Group of Ramblers have just one walk coming up over the coming days.
With no walk on Sunday, May 21, the group's next walk will be taking place on Wednesday, May 24.
Walkers are asked to meet at the B1062 lay-by for a five-mile walk in the Homersfield/Alburgh area.
This walk will be a variation on the route for the October 26, 2016 walk. Lunch, if desired, at the Black Swan.
For more details about this walk, you can call 01986 893023.
You may also want to watch:
Forthcoming events include a coach walk on July 30, and the annual meeting of the Waveney Ramblers' group for 2017, at the Quaker Hall in Beccles, on Thursday, November 23.
Have you got a Waveney story? You can tell The Journal by sending your details to email@example.com or alternatively you can call 01502 525833.
- 1 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 2 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 3 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 4 Secluded Broads farmhouse in almost 11 acres goes up for sale
- 5 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 6 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 7 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 8 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 9 Plans for seven new supermarkets in Norfolk - but where will they be?
- 10 Police called after elderly, sick seal attacked with stones