Ralph Lauren T-shirt stolen from TK Maxx in Great Yarmouth
- Credit: Google Maps.
Police are appealing for witnesses after a designer t-shirt was stolen from a clothes store in Great Yarmouth.
At about 12.30pm on Monday, January 30, a man entered TK Maxx on the Gapton Hall Retail Park in Purley Court and swapped his own top for a brand new blue Ralph Lauren T-shirt.
Police say the suspect was white, around 5ft 11in and aged in his late teens to early 20s, with collar length dark hair.
On entering the store he was wearing a grey hooded style top with grey jogging trousers and red trainers.
Officers are keen to speak to anybody who may have witnessed this incident or has any information regarding it.
You may also want to watch:
Witnesses are encouraged to contact PC Ben Hardman at Gorleston Police Station on 101 or contact the independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
Alternatively, visit the Crimestoppers website at www.crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 2 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 3 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 4 Do you recognise this man?
- 5 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 6 Norfolk beach ranked among world's top tourist attractions
- 7 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage
- 8 Location revealed for new major music festival with '90s flavour'
- 9 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 10 Two 'cowardly bullies' sentenced for Christmas attack at Center Parcs