Raise a glass for Juggling Jim to raise money for King’s Lynn charity
- Credit: Beers of Europe
Beers of Europe, based in Setchey near King's Lynn, is selling limited edition beers in memory of Juggling Jim, with all proceeds going to a local charity.
The charity project will be selling three different beers - ruby, amber and golden ale - with the late Anthony Bowen featured on the label. The beer comes from a local brewery - The Norfolk Brewhouse based in Hindringham.
Proceeds will be going to the Lavender Hill Mob Theatre Company (LHMTC) which was chosen for its contribution to the local art and entertainment scene.
Director of Beers of Europe Jason Clark said: 'Anthony was a big part of the community and King's Lynn will be all the poorer without him.
'As a part of that community, we felt it was only appropriate to do something to celebrate his life and what better way than to raise a glass in his honour and donate some money to a good cause.'
You may also want to watch:
The news comes days before Mr Bowen's funeral which is taking place on Wednesday, February 15, at 12.30pm at the King's Lynn Minster.
Beers can be purchased in store or online at www.beersofeurope.co.uk
- 1 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 2 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 3 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 4 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 5 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 6 Lorry driver admits causing deaths of two people in A47 crash
- 7 Hospital opens new £625,000 cancer wellbeing and support centre
- 8 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 9 Norfolk covid levels below national average but concerns raised about variants
- 10 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17