Railway Tavern’s fundraising supports two charities - Breast Cancer Now and Nelson’s Journey
- Credit: Paul Sandford
The Railway Tavern in Dereham raised £154 for Breast Cancer Now charity at the Dereham Carnival.
The money was collected during the parade on the float which was decorated with a pink theme. Landlord Paul Sandford presented a cheque to Barbara Bishop from the charity.
The pub's next fundraiser is its annual charity day Hugfest on Saturday, August 5.
This will again be supporting bereavement charity Nelson's Journey in memory of Adrian 'Huggy' Hargreaves.
Mr Sandford said: 'This year we have the best live music line up so far with a Who tribute band Quadrophonia headlining in the evening.
You may also want to watch:
'We have some amazing sporting memrobilia prizes including a Lonsdale belt, a signed and framed Paul Gascoigne boot, and signed and framed Frank Bruno boxing shorts.'
Donations of raffle prizes are welcome.
- 1 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 2 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 3 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 4 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 5 'Embarrassing' - City fans ask questions of Farke after Chelsea thrashing
- 6 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 7 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 8 Revealed: The cheapest towns in Norfolk to buy a home
- 9 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 10 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge