Rail disruption caused by signalling fault between Downham Market and King’s Lynn
- Credit: Ian Burt
Rail disruption caused by signalling fault between Downham Market and King's Lynn
Rail passengers travelling between Ely and King's Lynn have been warned to expect disruption.
A fault with the signalling system between Downham Market and Kings Lynn means all lines are blocked.
Train operator, Thameslink and Greater Northern, states on its website that train services running to and from these stations may be cancelled, delayed or revised.
Disruption is expected until noon.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 2 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 3 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 4 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 5 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 6 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 7 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 8 Swathes of new homes for village move step closer with new planning bid
- 9 Secluded Broads farmhouse in almost 11 acres goes up for sale
- 10 Farm worker fined after hay bales fall off trailer and hit car