RAF base confirms bus carrying staff involved in A47 crash
- Credit: Archant
RAF Marham has confirmed a bus carrying its staff was involved in a crash on the A47, injuring one person.
Police were called to the scene between Honingham and Hockering at 5.51pm on Monday, October 26.
A Norfolk Police spokesman reported one person had suffered injuries and an ambulance had been sent.
A spokesperson for RAF Marham said: “ We can confirm that a bus from RAF Marham was involved in a RTC last night on the A47.
“A member of staff from RAF Marham was taken to hospital with minor injuries but was later discharged.”
Three police units remained at the scene during the evening.
You may also want to watch:
The road reopened fully at 9.20pm.
- 1 Man jailed for seven years over coercive behaviour which left victim 'shattered'
- 2 Six new coronavirus deaths confirmed at Norfolk hospital
- 3 Nine Norfolk schools closed or partly shut due to Covid-19 cases
- 4 'Rare' Norfolk vicarage goes up for sale for £1.1m
- 5 Flood alerts in place across Norfolk
- 6 Fears loss of Arcadia group could have significant impact on Norfolk high streets
- 7 Open all hours? Retailers say no thanks to 24/7 shopping
- 8 Fresh calls for Norfolk to move to tier one ahead of key Commons vote
- 9 Seafront flats plan set for go ahead
- 10 Cannabis factory discovered after police called to burglary