RAF base confirms bus carrying staff involved in A47 crash
- Credit: Archant
RAF Marham has confirmed a bus carrying its staff was involved in a crash on the A47, injuring one person.
Police were called to the scene between Honingham and Hockering at 5.51pm on Monday, October 26.
A Norfolk Police spokesman reported one person had suffered injuries and an ambulance had been sent.
A spokesperson for RAF Marham said: “ We can confirm that a bus from RAF Marham was involved in a RTC last night on the A47.
“A member of staff from RAF Marham was taken to hospital with minor injuries but was later discharged.”
Three police units remained at the scene during the evening.
You may also want to watch:
The road reopened fully at 9.20pm.
- 1 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 2 Green light for new Tesco store in town centre
- 3 Landlady warns community pubs are being 'crucified' by new measures
- 4 All the major Christmas events in Norfolk that can go ahead
- 5 Taxi driver stole more than £17,000 from his employer
- 6 Police called to reports of young men climbing up crane in Norwich
- 7 Norfolk hospitals have discharged over 1,100 coronavirus patients
- 8 Water outages hit homes across city
- 9 Town in mourning as nightclub owner who 'loved everybody' dies at 49
- 10 People released from car after crash closes road