Quiz your general election candidates in Great Yarmouth at Belton hustings
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press � 2012
All five general election candidates for the Great Yarmouth constituency have agreed to attend a hustings meeting in Belton.
The hustings will take place at All Saints Church between 7pm and 9pm on Thursday, May 25.
It has been organised by the Village Voice news group and will see Catherine Blaiklock from UKIP, James Joyce of the Liberal Democrats, Brandon Lewis from the Conservative Party, Mike Smith-Clare of the Labour Party candidate, and Harry Webb of the Green Party attend.
MORE: College quiz general election candidatesAnyone wanting to ask a question is ask to submit it in advance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Doors will open at 6.30pm and the event will end at 9.30pm to allow candidates to interact with the public.
You may also want to watch:
Village are also trying to make parking available within the grounds of Moorlands Primary Academy.
The church has agreed to provide refreshments.
- 1 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 2 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 3 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 4 Chance to have your say over 4,000-home development
- 5 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 6 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 7 Driver who died in A47 crash had medical episode
- 8 Plans to open McDonald's on outskirts of town in 2022
- 9 'Very high risk' paedophile who groomed 12-year-old has sentence doubled
- 10 Farke hammers Tzolis for penalty antics in City defeat