Quiz, music night and trek to raise funds for EACH Nook appeal
- Credit: Archant
Charity treks, a quiz night and an old time music hall night are just some of the events on offer to raise money for East Anglia's Children's Hospices charity.
The charity needs to raise £10m for a purpose-built hospice at Framingham Earl, just outside of Norwich, to replace its current Quidenham base.
It is raising the funds through its Nook appeal.
Future fundraisers include:
?A 12-day team trek through the Himalayas all the way up to Everest Base Camp in Nepal from Wednesday, March 8, until Saturday, March 25.
You may also want to watch:
?Brooke Village Hall is hosting an old time music hall night on Saturday, March 25, from 7.30pm-10pm. Contact Judith Sykes on 01508 494873 for details.
?Lowestoft Masonic Hall on The Avenue, Lowestoft, is hosting a quiz on Wednesday, March 29, from 7.30pm-midnight. It costs £12 per person. Contact Tim Harris on 01502 586927 for details.
?Visit www.each.org.uk for more fundraising details.
- 1 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11
- 2 GP surgery in special measures after inspectors find range of faults
- 3 Indian restaurant in Norfolk nominated for two national awards
- 4 Electric vehicle owners could have to pay £50 to run cables to cars
- 5 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
- 6 Britain's poshest train returning to Norwich for Christmas lunch
- 7 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 8 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 9 Could you offer one of these rescue animals a forever home?
- 10 Norwich bridal shop named among best in UK