Question Time is heading for Thetford
- Credit: BBC
BBC One's political debate programme, Question Time, will be hosted from the Thetford Academy next month.
The community secondary school and sixth form, part of the Inspiration Trust, will host an episode of the current series of the long-running show on Thursday, June 6.
Question Time, now presented by Fiona Bruce, is said to be the nation's most popular political debate programme and hears from a range of voices.
The programme always has representation from the government of the day and the official opposition party, as well as representatives from other political parties and well-known public figures.
Anyone can apply to be part of the studio audience but are required to complete a survey asking age, gender, ethnic group, if they are a member of a political party and whether they voted leave or remain in the EU referendum.
You may also want to watch:
Successful applicants are informed on the Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday before the programme. It will be broadcast on BBC One at 10.35pm on the same evening it is recorded.
To apply to be in the audience call 0330 1239988 or visit BBC Question Time
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 3 Woman hurt in hit-and-run crash near school
- 4 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 5 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 6 Disabled driver fined £60 for stopping to clean windscreen at hospital
- 7 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 8 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 9 Firefighters ripping out thatch to stop house fire spreading
- 10 UEA scientist warns against surge vaccination to combat Indian variant