Q&A session with Norfolk police’s chief constable and commissioner
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
The public will have the chance to put questions to Norfolk's chief constable and police and crime commissioner (PCC) next month.
PCC Lorne Green will host the event at The Forum in Norwich on Wednesday, January 9 to give people the opportunity to share views, issues or concerns about crime and policing in their area.
The event is part of the commissioner's ongoing pledge to give the public access to the county's senior officers.
Mr Green said: 'The Norfolk public really bought into the Q&A events in 2018 and I hope the sessions prove to be equally successful in 2019.
'I am very much looking forward to hearing people's views. I hope local residents will welcome the opportunity to raise any issues or concerns they may have, face-to-face with myself and the chief constable.'
You may also want to watch:
The Q&A event will be held on January 9 at 6pm in The Forum.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 3 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 4 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 5 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 6 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 7 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 8 Police hunt for missing Beccles man
- 9 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 10 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot