Queen Street Dental Surgery in Wymondham is praised by watchdog
- Credit: Archant
A dental practice in Wymondham has been given a glowing review by the Care Quality Commission (CQC).
The Queen Street Dental Surgery was given a tick of approval by the health and social care services watchdog in all five of its key evaluation areas following an inspector's visit on January 10.
The CQC found the practice was safe, and its services were effective, caring, responsive and well led.
The commission's report went onto say the practice had systems to help ensure patient safety, was clean and well equipped to treat patients.
It also said: 'Patients were treated in a way that they liked and spoke highly of the caring and empathetic nature of the dentist.
You may also want to watch:
'They told us they were actively involved in decisions about their treatment.'
The practice has about 400 patients, and its team consists of a part-time dentist, a part-time dental nurse and a receptionist.
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 Hundreds more trees on route of Norwich NDR have died
- 3 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 4 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 5 'I remember shutting down' - Singer on cancer diagnosis at Norfolk hospital
- 6 Couple fined £400 for digging up 8,000 Norfolk bluebells
- 7 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 8 Ford and Jaguar crash in second incident near village in same night
- 9 Road closed after crash involving car and two tractors
- 10 Woman left 'penniless' while waiting five weeks for first pension payment