Queen Street Dental Surgery in Wymondham is praised by watchdog
- Credit: Archant
A dental practice in Wymondham has been given a glowing review by the Care Quality Commission (CQC).
The Queen Street Dental Surgery was given a tick of approval by the health and social care services watchdog in all five of its key evaluation areas following an inspector's visit on January 10.
The CQC found the practice was safe, and its services were effective, caring, responsive and well led.
The commission's report went onto say the practice had systems to help ensure patient safety, was clean and well equipped to treat patients.
It also said: 'Patients were treated in a way that they liked and spoke highly of the caring and empathetic nature of the dentist.
You may also want to watch:
'They told us they were actively involved in decisions about their treatment.'
The practice has about 400 patients, and its team consists of a part-time dentist, a part-time dental nurse and a receptionist.
- 1 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing
- 2 Man admits defrauding more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm
- 3 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 4 Man seriously injured after crash
- 5 'A lot of tears' as care home announces closure with 30 jobs lost
- 6 Shocking CCTV shows carer abusing woman with dementia
- 7 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 8 Serial 'dine and dash' conman who fled hotels without paying is jailed
- 9 Six people arrested after man in 50s was stabbed in Norwich
- 10 Norfolk bowls star tests positive at world indoor championships