Puppy survives after car overturns on A134 at Northwold
- Credit: Archant
A puppy had a lucky escape when he was involved in a car crash.
He was left pinned under the windscreen after the vehicle overturned.
Police said one person suffered slight injuries in the crash, which happened on the A134 near Northwold at 6.40pm on Thursday.
They tweeted: 'Little lad survived being pinned under windscreen of rolled car. Rescued by us, #NorfolkFire & local vet.'
Firefighters cut the little dog - believed to be an eight-week-old border collie cross - free from the car as vets rushed to the scene.
You may also want to watch:
Simon Power, co-owner of Downham Market-based Vets One Group said: 'We took a phone call from police around 6.30 last night. We sent two vets and a veterinary nurse, we were expecting a horror story.
'When we got there the firemen had just cut the puppy out from underneath the windscreen. He showed no physical damage at all.'
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 4 Shock for Tories as they lose overall control of council
- 5 Man jailed after abducting 14-year-old girl
- 6 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 7 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack
- 8 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 9 Gay and trans people targeted in hate incident at school
- 10 Driver arrested on suspicion of drink driving after crash in Lowestoft