Two puppies found abandoned on beach
- Credit: Mike Page
An appeal has been launched after two puppies were found on a beach.
The East Suffolk - lost and stray dogs team is appealing for help in tracing the owner of two small male black puppies that were found on Kessingland beach on Tuesday morning (March 12).
In a post on Facebook, the East Suffolk - lost and stray dogs team said: 'We have received a stray dog report of two small male puppies found on Kessingland beach.
'They are not wearing collars and they are not microchipped. Breed of the dogs are unknown, but appear to be a cross breed.
'They are both black in colour.'
The post has since been shared onto the East Suffolk Council Facebook page.
It said: 'Our East Suffolk - lost and stray dogs team is also looking for the owner of two puppies found on Kessingland beach yesterday - if you have any information which could help, please call 03330 162000.'
- 1 A coach 'filled with people' and a van crash on the NDR
- 2 Heavy winds set to hit Norfolk as yellow weather warning issued
- 3 Broads pub once visited by Chelsea players shuts for good
- 4 One person rescued after crash on A47
- 5 ‘We need action now’: Flood hit Broads business backs river barrier calls
- 6 Body found in woods near Mildenhall
- 7 Tribute to keen mountain biker who died on ride
- 8 Norwich City transfer rumours: Idah out, Hugill back in for Canaries?
- 9 Theatre director's planning bid branded 'an attempt to rewrite history'
- 10 Ambulance chief: 'I'm sorry.... things will get worse before they get better'