Pupils get sowing for Star Throwers Well Being Day in Wymondham
Pupils at Garboldisham Church Primary School have been getting their hands dirty to help a cancer support charity.
The school is one of a number of local schools sowing seeds for Wymondham-based Star Throwers, in aid of their Well Being Day on Saturday, March 31.
Wicklewood Primary School's after school club and Robert Kett Junior school are also growing various plants for the event.
The herb and vegetable plants will be sold at a plant stall on the day with all proceeds going towards supporting those affected by cancer.
Star Throwers are working with Norwich MIND and Norfolk County Council Adult Education Services to host the Well Being Day, a free event where people can go to have a taste and even learn for themselves various relaxing and uplifting well being therapies.
You may also want to watch:
For more information, contact Star Throwers on 01953 423304 or email email@example.com.
- 1 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 2 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 3 Woman hurt in hit-and-run crash near school
- 4 Disabled driver fined £60 for stopping to clean windscreen at hospital
- 5 Firefighters ripping out thatch to stop house fire spreading
- 6 UEA scientist warns against surge vaccination to combat Indian variant
- 7 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 8 Pub ordered to pay £23.5k compensation to sacked disabled worker
- 9 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 10 WATCH: Demolition of landmark seaside hotel